Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Star Gazing


My number 82 on my 101 in 1001 list is to do star gazing with the kids and last night we come home late and the stars were beautiful. so we wake them up from the car ride, Lucious didnt want to wake up so he went to bed. but sibylla was very happy to look up at the stars with me. it was beautiful out so we went and layed down in the grass and looked up at the stars and talk about how Jesus knows every star by name. Sibylla said we should sleep put side so i cruled up beside her and said we could. about 5 mins later she said it was time to go in. I had a great time looking at them with Sibylla.

we went inside and i layed down with her in her bed and i sang her some songs. I love u my baby girl !!

1 comment:

tracy said...

This is so so sweet...
My mother told me that her dad, your great-grandpa, would wake all the kids up(your grandma too) and they would go out side to watch the Arouraborrialais...Bylla will remember this allways...
Hugs your mommy