Wednesday, May 26, 2010

It's Not Working !!!!!!!!

So i have had my Wii Fit Plus for 2 weeks now and i have not lost one lb !!!!
I haven't missed one day and i work out 30 mins a day and i am always sweating after and NOTHING !!! I watch what i eat now and i work out, out side of the wii fit. Why haven't i lost any weight. My MBI is 40.24, this morning and it has stayed in the 40 range, never 39 or 41 just 40 ish, and my goal is to get my MBI to 36 by the end of june. and this rate it dosen't look like its going to be happending. I am not giving up, i just hope that i start to see the weight come off, that all my hard work isn't for nothing. but you know i sure can feel my body getting stronger and tighter Wow my legs are super tight now !!! I am pumped about that.
Well i will give another repart about the weight lost project in another 2 weeks. Till then chow !!!

No comments: