Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A poem for all mother's

Just What Have You Done Today ??
I nursed a baby 'till he slept,
I held a toddler while she wept,
I played a game of hide and seek,
I squeezed a toy so it would squeak,
I pulled a wagon, sang a song,
Taught a child right from wrong.
What did i do this whole day through??
not much that shows, i guess its true.
Unless you think that what i've done
might be inportant to some one,
With bright blue eyes and soft blonde hair.
If this is true, i've done my share.
I got this poem out of ABOVE RUBIES.

3 comments:

Abatevintage said...

Oh what a beautiful baby boy you have. I can't imagine taking care of three, I have two and I thought that was a handful. They are 12, and 9 now but, you are blessed my dear he's gorgeous. Sorry it took a while for me to stop over I just came back from my trip and notcied you are new to my site. I love your site it's gorgeous. I have joined your blog also. Have a blessed evening and morning.

Cheers,
Heidi

tracy said...

My girl
This poem says it all!
All moms who do their part in raising children, do more than any one of us can see...
you are a good mother to your children,my grandchildren.
I am so proud of you.

tracy said...

PS I love the new look of your blog!
good job.